Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mermaid Fairy Tale PDQ -- Scene #3

Scene #3: Annabelle crawls into the city.

Chaos Rank: 5
Chaos Roll: 5 > 3 (Altered).

Question #1: Is a festival going on?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 63. Nope.

Question #2: Is the town cursed?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 64.

Question #3: Is a town of fairies?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 66. Nope. Random Event

Random Event
Dice Number #: 21 = NPC Action
NPC In ? (Read: Question): 3 = Underwater Boat Builder
Action Word: 63 = Ambush
Subject Word: 36 = Bureaucracy
Phrase: "Ambush of Bureaucracy"
Meaning: I dunno know......

Question #4: Is a ghost (read: empty) town?
My View: Very Likely
Mythic View: 13. Yeah. She meet a ghost.

=Scene 3=

Annabelle is shocked to the town was empty of every human - expect one very dead human.

A ghost asked "What is your name, mermaid?"

Annabelle answered, "Annabelle." She paused asked, "What was yours?"

The ghost replied, "Sir Timothy Crane."

Annabelle said, "Why are you doing here?"

The ghost replied, "I was brought to be killed by Prince Lagar after a embarrassment of an event in his pet kill herself."

Annabelle asked as she used her right hand's thumb to paint to her own tail, "Did his pet had a tail?"

The ghost remarked, "His pet was a silent human. I told jokes to her -- but I didn't even get a laugh. I guess I still here to find out what happen to silent pet."

Annabelle said, "I looking for a boat builder who created a boat that can so underwater so I can give that ape a piece of my mind."

The ghost remarked, "Hmmm. That got to be Princess Maya, Prince Lagar's closest rival."

Annabelle said, "Can you give me directions to her place?"

The ghost answered, "It's pretty far, but I got some help close by in the words. Just kept following the path and you get to her cavern." He paused and asked, "Can you do me a favor?"

Annabelle asked, "What is that?"

The ghost remarked, "Find out what happen to Prince Lagar's silent pet."

Annabelle said, "I give it a shot."]

The ghost answered, "Good luck!"

Annabelle crawled on her way out of the town via the cobblestone path.


=S3: END=

Add to NPC: Sir Timothy Crane & Prince Lagar
Change to NPC List: Change the Underwater Boat Builder to Princess Maya
Add to Thread: Find out what happen to the Prince Lagar's silent pet.


No comments:

Post a Comment