Saturday, June 16, 2012

Mermaid Fairy Tale PDQ -- Scene #9


Scene #9: Annabelle boards Princess Maya's underwater boat.

Chaos Rank: Still a 5.
Chaos Roll: 5 > 7.

= Scene #9=

Annabelle crawl as fast as her arms could move with the running Princess Maya. As soon as she was board the underwater boat, the crew removed the walkway from the side of the shit. A shield of magic appeared around the boat.

Annabelle asked, "Is the Sea Hag behind this magic?"

[My View: Is Annabelle's question correct? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: Exceptional No.]
[My View: Is it a fairy? My View: Logically.]
[My View: Is it Patrick? My View: Very unlikely. Mythic View: 30. Nope.]
[My View: Is it the Blue Fairy? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 25. Yes.]

Princess Maya said, "Nope. The Blue Fairy arrived after the boat was built and put a magic shield that protect the boat from water."

Annabelle said, "Let's hope the Mermaid Queen can answer you question?"

Princess Maya nodded as she told the crew to pull the anchor and set sail.

=S9: END=

Chaos Rank: Still a 5

Add: Underwater boat crew & The Blue Fairy





No comments:

Post a Comment