Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mermaid Fairy Tale PDQ -- Scene #7

Scene #6 - Annabelle reaches Princess Maya's Queendom.

Chaos Ranking: 5
Chaos Rolling: 5 > 4 = Interrupted.

I don't know what to do, so I'm going to a random event.

Random Event: 33 = Introduce a New NPC. That's new.
Action Word: 21 = Release
Subject Word: 45 = Illness.
Phrase of "Release of Illness"
Summary: Mayhem's boats frees a Cazza, a mermaid with a nasty illness called Eelizee. Eelizee makes mermaid super-grumpy. The illness doesn't effect any humans  or any mermaid that had already been effected. With time, Eelizee disappears.

Question #2: Did Annabelle had a case of Eelizee before he took his journey?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 34. Yes.

= Scene #6=

Annabelle heard a horrible scratching making witch's fingernails on a tower wall sound like the Mermaid Chorus. A white hair and white tail mermaid jumped out and said, "Well, looks like I got something to past Eelizee to."

Annabelle said, "Sorry, you had to do some swimming...but I had a case of Eelizee a few years ago."

The white-hair mermaid remarked with disappointed, "I was some what expecting it and somewhat not expecting it at  the same time." The white-hair mermaid said,  My name is Cazza, what's your, Genius?"

Annabelle said, "My name is Annabelle."

Cazza asked, "What in the name of the Mermaid Queen are you doing?"

Annabelle replied, "Trying to find out why Princess Maya built a boat that can go underwater and trying to figure out where did Prince Lagar's silent pet went off to."

Cazza said, "Well, I think the latter is almost impossible: Prince Lagar hates mermaid with a potion that makes all the witches in the world green with envy."

Annabelle remarked, "Tell me something I don't know."

Cazza laughed, "The other is somewhat possible. Princess Maya has love of sea and all of it's creatures."

Annabelle said, "Good luck, getting rid of that Eelize."

Cazza added, "I'm going to need that good luck!"

=S7: END=

Chaos: 5

Add to NPCs: Mermaid Chorus & Cazza



No comments:

Post a Comment