Sunday, January 6, 2013

CAH:S2: Molly - Plotting Out -- Part #1

I couldn't think of plot for Molly, this is decide on the plot of "Molly" poolside I doing.

Plot List Below

  • 1: Earth-Base Field Trip = The school has an earth-base field trip. (I.E.: Tokyo, Japan; London, England; New York City, New York, USA, etc.)
  • 2: Space-Base Field Trip = The school has an space-base filed trip (I.E. Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Pluto, etc.)
  • 3: Game Show Appearance = More then one or two cast members on a game show -- real or fictional.
  • 4: School Play = The cast is dealing with a School Play
  • 5: Science Fair = The cast is dealing with a  Science Fair
  • 6: Bully's Plot = Molly has to deal with one of Vainixa's plot
  • 7: Switch Time = Molly is lure into a switch by another character. 
  • 8: Crook = Molly and a few friends have to stop a crook from causing trouble.
  • 9: Time Travel = Molly and her friends travel back in time.
  • 10:  Holiday Hijacks = A episode dealing with a Holiday -- real or fictional (I.E.: "New Years Day", "St. Valentine's Day "St. Patrick's Day", "Easter", "July Fourth", "Halloween", & "Christmas")

OK, it's time to roll the dice.....................................................


O
K

I
T
'
S

T
I
M
E

T
O

R
O
L
L

T
H
E

D
I
C
E

.....the dice reveals the number is.........

.


.....a 3. A game show appearance.

.....The next post is what game shows is Molly is going to be on.









No comments:

Post a Comment