Saturday, December 8, 2012

CAH -- Santa's Time - Scene #6


Question #1: Has it been a week since we last check in with Santa Claus
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 24. Yes. So the scene takes place on "Dec. 14".

Question #2: So what's the day deal?
My View: Complex Question
Action Word: 24 = Desert
Subject Word: 93 = Weather
Phrase: "Desert of Weather" (Abandoned of Weather not Junk Food of Weather)

Question #3: So I change Desert into it's opposite?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 17. Yes. So now Desert is replace my "Maintain"
New Phrase: "Maintain of Weather"
Meaning: Santa Claus pays a visit to Snow Queen and Heat Queen.

Question #4: Does Snow Queen like Santa?
My View: Logically, I go with a "Yes" here.

Question #5: Does Heat Queen like Santa
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 7. Exceptional "Yes". I'm assuming another dairy entry from Santa.

=Scene 6=

Dec. 14,

Pay a early visit to Snow Queen and Heat Queen. I think I have no problems with them. Both of them like me.

Santa

=S6: END=

Chaos: Still a 5.

Add NPC; Snow Queen and Heat Queen will be added.





No comments:

Post a Comment