Saturday, December 1, 2012

CAH - Santa's Time - Scene #3


Scene #3: Dec, 3, Santa  give the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come a paper with the names of people who are either have 0 or 1 points on the Nice and Naughty Database.

Chaos Rank: 5
Chaos Roll: : 5 > 2 = Interrupted
Random Event Roll: 74 = PC Positive .That's Santa himself.
Action Word: 8 = Oppose
Subject Word 95 = Fame
Phrase: "Oppose of Fame"
Meaning: I don't know. I say normal

Question #1: Are they people at  0 points  in the Naughty and Nice Database?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 70.

Question #2: Are they people at 1 points  in the NAND?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 93. No.

Question #3: Are the a group of people that are either at 0 or 1 points on the NAND?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 69. Nope. Dairy entry again.

= Scene 3=

Dec. 3,

Nancy Nice, the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come and the leader of the Three Ghost of Christmas had pay me a visit. Usually, I give her a paper had names of people the Naughty and Nice Database rated at 0 or 1 points -- but today, the lowest number was 50.

Nancy Nice went to the data base and it's was looking fine. She vow to return later and see if anyone is need of them like Ebeneezer Scrooge was.

Tomorrow, I start showing up everywhere getting everyone in the world ready for the Christmas Season. Then I start prepare for my 2012 Christmas Eve delivering run.

Merry Christmas,
Santa

=EndL S3=

Chaos Ranking: Still at 5.

Add NPC: Nancy Nice (The Ghost of Yet to Come.)

Add Threads: "Put everyone in a cheerfully Christmas move" and "Prepare for Christmas Eve."



No comments:

Post a Comment