Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Character Creation Challenge 2022: "Behind the Posts"

 Hello, this is just some stuff related to the secret behind the Character Creation Challenge posts for 2022. To start off, last year, I got off to a late start -- starting on Jan 7, 2021 -- but this time I went off really early -- in November 2021. The following are the characters in order of creation:


#1: “Action System” (Arak) = Arak’s name is a reverse of the first name of my real favorite alien heroine of all time: Kara Zor-El a.k.a Supergirl.
#2: “ALIEN RPG” (Betty Brick)
#3: “All Flesh Must Be Eaten” (Karren Brimstone) = Karren comes from the name of those women that are facing a midlife crisis that annoy any workers that Reddit complains about on the “I Don’t Work Here, Lady!” Reddit.

#4: “Alma Mater” (Nina Zaffera)
#5: “Cartoon Action Hour: Season 1” (Princess Aelita) = Once again I take the name from a famous cartoon -- Aelita Stone of “Code Lyoko”.
#6: “Cartoon Action Hour: Season 2” (Cassie Cloud)
#7: “Cartoon Action Hour: Season 3” (Suzanne Orange)
#8: “Dream Park: The Roleplaying Game” (Betty Bishop) = I always want to create someone who is related to the troublemaker known as Nigel Bishop -- and with this character I did it.

#9: “Faery’s Tales” (“Tin”)
#10: “Far Away Land” (“Mai”)

#11: “FATE” (“Connie Stume”) = Connie’s name is a pun on the word known as “Costume”.
#12: “Ghostbusters (“Kara Kannon”) = Kara’s name comes from Supergirl. In fact, her Goal is related to the death of Supergirl in “Crisis of Infinite Earth” #7.

#13: “Hero System - Sixth Edition” (Angel) = I think I did a better job of tracking points in this game this year than I did last year.
▢ #14: “It’s Come From The Late, Late, Late Show” (Thomas Guitar)

#15: “ICONS” from Adamant Entertainment (“Neon”)
#16: “ICONS '' from Ad Infinitum Adventures (“Makica”) = I was surprised that I got a Gimmick Origin for both PCs in both versions of “ICONS”.
#17: “James Bond 007 RPG” (“Anna Stania”) = The reason I write that bottle throw at me - is that Anna Stania is a pun on Annastina, the last Princess of Russia before the Soviets.
#18: “Meddling Kids” (“Billy Brick”)
#19: “Mazes & Minotaurs” (“Cassandra”) = The name of the character from the Trojan princess from Greecian mythology -- the one that rejected Apollo.
#20: “On The Air” (“Araka”) = Another reverse of Supergirl’s alien name backward with an extra A added for this PC’s name.
#21: “Open Legends” (“Jazz”) = I always want to create a cyberpunk character named Jazz -- and since last year I made a fantasy character for this RPG. Jazz’s name comes from the character of the same name from the “Transformer: G1” cartoon.
#22: “Mutants and Mastermind  - Third Edition” (“Kyana”)
#23: “Big Eyes, Small Mouth - Fourth Edition” (“Mekkia”)
#24: “Sentinel Comics: The Roleplaying Game” (“Princess Zana”)
#25: “RetroStar” (“Araka”) = Similar to #20, I spell Supergirl’s alien name backward with an extra “A” added.
#26: “Slasher Flick” (“Stephen Queen”) = If you think this is a joke on Stephen King, the famous horror writer. Give yourself a cookie of any kind -- even the Internet version -- as you are right as a rain of blood! Sorry, a little horror-themed joke there.
#27: “Awful Cheerful Engine” (“Sarah Kyllien”) = I bought this game on DriveThru RPG -- on Dec. 26, 2020, with help of a DriveThu  RPG gift card from Odin Thinker, my brother.
▢ #28: “Biff! Bam! Kapow!” (Miss Fairy) = I bought this game on DriveThu RPG -- on Dec 25, 2020 -- yes, Christmas Day 2020 -- with the help of the formerly mentioned gift card.
#29: “Open Versatile Anime” (“Hikaru Hishuri”)
#30: “Toon” (Keith) = This time around I remember the skills for this character instead of last year's character, the bat called Princess Cassandra. 

#31: “Risus” (“Donna Dragon”) = For fun, I wanted to end this year’s business by creating a tabletop roleplaying gamer.


So that’s 2022. If I don’t post much on this Blogger spot -- you will see stuff from me in January 2023 -- since I will be doing the C.C.C. business again.  It is a toss-up between doing what I have been doing this year and the last -- or just doing 31 characters in “Cartoon Action Hour: Season 3”.


No comments:

Post a Comment