Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ruby #1 - Page #6

RUBY #1 – PAGE #6

Page #6: Ruby decides to hunt down Betty Blood.

Chaos Ranking: 5 < 9 = Normal. Good.

Question #1: Is Betty Blood still alive?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 34. Yes.

Question #2: Does she had a nuclear family (4 members including her)
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 34. Yes.

Question #3: If acts good, does she not blood?
My View: Very Likely
Mythic View: 38. Yes.

Question #4: Did Onyx told her origin?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 50. No.

Question #5: Does she know where Onyx is?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 49. Yes.

Question #6: Where is Onyx's hiding?
My View: Complex Question?
Rolls: 24 & 80.
Phrase: “Desert Of Art”
Meaning: She's hiding in television studio.

=Page #6=

Following Betty Blood track was easy. It lead back to the Police Headquarters, in which police officer explains that Betty Blood is their uncover cop. The blood using leads the police when doing police raids. It turns out that Betty doesn't bleed when she's doing good things, only when Betty does criminal acts. If Betty needs a longer time as a crook, she's usually in a suit like the one that Zero uses.

Ruby landed outside Betty's house. Betty was dragging a trash can as she spotted Ruby standing near-by and said, “Ruby, I was talking to Com. Alfred Butler over the phone when Diamond arrived at the police station and went rent. The talk show are going to really go wild over this.”

Ruby remarked, “No such thing as a bad publicity,1 she still be one of the most beloved heroine in the world even with that underground rumor claiming she's just acting a hero.”

Betty said, “So still looking for Onyx?”

Ruby said, “That's my goal.”

Betty said, “Well, after we left the art galley, we were transported to a small section of the city. Onyx give me and the real crooks some cash. The Onyx told us to get lost. I was last one to leave the building. Onyx ask me if I was going to tell the cops.”

Ruby said, “She know you were stool pigeon for cops?”

Betty said, “It turns out that's she was hiding out in the old Kiddy Corner Studios.”

Ruby said, “Kiddy Corner Studios?”

Betty said, “It was host to a old kid television shows but when 1980s roll around – it lost of the audience and had to shut down.”

Ruby said, “Looks like I finally can get my hands on Onyx.”

Betty said as she toss the trash bag into the trash can., “Good luck.”

=Page #6: END=

Choas: Down to 4.

Add: No updates

Threads: Remove all.

Links to NPCs/Threads: Ruby #1's NPC/Threads.














1DR. THINKER: TV Tropes link. If you left before you read this footnote, shame on you. If you left after words, don't say I didn't warn you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment