Friday, January 14, 2022

Character Creation Challenge 2022: #14 = "It Come From The Late, Late, Late Movie"

 Well, I was going to the two “ICONS'' next -- even if they are in the same business as what I did for “Hero System” -- superheroes, I just got done watching Linkara’s latest “The Late Night Double Feature”  -- the one dealing with the “Exorcist” Prequels -- so I’m going to stay in Repeatville -- and create a character for a game from last year, “It Come From The Late, Late Movie”. Don’t worry, after this one, the two “ICONS” are next. 


Step #1 is the Five Basic Abilities -- which are the following: BUILD, DEXTERITY, BRAINS, LOOKS, and FAME.  I need to roll four d10s for this one. The following are what rolls I got for my PCs this time around:


  • Build’s Roll: 4d10 = 26

  • Dexterity: 4d10 = 20

  • Brains: 4d10 = 26

  • Looks: 4d10 = 24

  • Fame: 4d10 = 21


Step #2 is Name. Last year, my character for this game was Aelita Piano. For this year, I’m going with Thomas Guitar for my PC.


Step #3 is Appearance. Thomas’s appearance is the following: “When not in a costume for a role, Thomas is a tall man with a green mohawk and red eyes usually dressed in a blue tank-top, a pair of Ivel’s jeans, a pair of white socks, and a pair of brown leather cowboy boots.”



Step #4 is Motivation. Thomas’s Motivation is the following: “Become an EGOT”. EGOT means winning the following awards: an Emmy, a Grammy, an Oscar, and a Tommy”


Step #5 is Thomas’s Personality. I’m going with the following: “He loves to do pranks -- even during the filming of movies.”


Step #6 is to get Talents. I need to roll a d10 for each 20 talents I want for Thomas. The following is what I decide on him -- and the result  of the d10  for each one I got for Thomas: 


  • #1 = Unarmed Combat. D10 = 6.

  • #2 = Alertness. D10 =  10.

  • #3 = Business. D10 = 7.

  • #4 = Carousing. D10 = 4.

  • #5 =  Computers. D10 = 2.

  • #6 = Driving. D10 = 7.

  • #7 = Gambling. D10 = 2.

  • #8 = Intimidation. D10 = 10.

  • #9 = Leadership. D10 = 9.

  • #10 = Motorcycle. D10 = 4.

  • #11 = Music (Guitar). D10 = 9.

  • #12 = Music (Voice). D10 = 3.

  • #13 = Screaming. D10 = 4.

  • #14 = Swimming. D10 = 5.


...I think I'm done with Thomas’s Talents......


...Oops, I forgot to get Thomas’s Survival Points. So I make that Step #7. The following math problem will get me Thomas’s Survival Points.  BUILD+FAME=Survival Points. Time to plug in Thomas’s numbers. 26+21=47. 47 is Thomas’s Survival Points.....


...And I'm done with Thomas. Following this paragraph is the  full stats of Thomas Guitar:



=LATE=


Name: Thomas Guitar



Appearance: When not in a costume for a role, Thomas is a tall man with a green mohawk and red eyes usually dressed in a blue tank-top, a pair of Ivel’s jeans, a pair of white socks, and a pair of brown leather cowboy boots.


Motivation: “Become an EGOT”


Personality: He loves to do pranks -- even during the filming of movies.




Abilities:
▢ BUILD: 26
▢ DEXTERITY: 20
▢ BRAINS: 26
▢ LOOKS: 24

▢ FAME:  21


Talents:
▢ Unarmed Combat: 6
▢ Alertness: 10
▢ Business: 7
▢ Carousing: 4
▢ Computers: 2
▢ Driving: 4
▢ Gambling: 2
▢ Intimidation: 10
▢ Leadership: 10
▢ Motorcycle: 4

▢ Music (Guitar): 9

▢ Music (Voice): 3

▢ Screaming: 4
▢ Swimming: 5


Survival Points: 47


=MOVIE=



No comments:

Post a Comment