Sunday, January 30, 2022

Character Creation Challenge 2022: #30 = "TOON"

 Our next game is another visit to Repeatville as it’s “TOON” -- a game where you play as theater toons like the following: “Mickey Mouse”, “Bugs Bunny”, “Woody Woodpecker.”


Step #1 is Species. Last year, I went with a Bat. This year I’m going with a Shark.


Step #2 is Attributes. There are four Attributes for this RPG -- which are the following: Muscles, Zip, Smarts, and Chutzpah. Muscles are how strong your Toon is. Zip is how fast your Toon is. Smarts is how smart your Toon is. Chutzpah is how pushy your Toon is. To find out how my rating for each of the stats is to roll a 1d6. The following is my rolls for my TOON:


  • Muscles’s Roll: 6

  • Zip’s Roll: 5

  • Smart’s Roll: 2

  • Chutzpah’s Roll: 6


Step #3 is to find my Toon’s Hit Point. That is adding 6 to another roll of 1d6. After some time, the dice stops at the following: 4. 4+6=10. 10 is my Toon’s Hit Points.


Step #4 is Name. I’m going with Keith for the name of my Toon.


Step #5 is a Description. The following is the following for Keith’s appearance: “Keith is a 12-foot white shark guy with usually large yellow eyes usually wearing a white tank-top with a red version of the classic skulls and bones of Jolly Rogers pirate flag.”


Step #6 is Natural Enemies. I’m going with the following: “Everything.”


Step #7 is Beliefs and Goals. I’m going with the following: “Sharks are always good as gold.”, “Eat anything that annoys me.”, “Keep my teeth looking good.” & “Try to stay in the water as much as I can.”


Step #8 is Possessions. Four of them can be normal items while four can be anything. I’m going with the following for his normal items: a sword, a mirror, a toothbrush, and a container of toothpaste. For the abnormal items, I’m going with the following: a diving suit, a desktop computer, a female wedding outfit, & an airplane.

Step #9 is Skills. Each skill is related to one of the four Attributes -- and they usually start with the rating in the Attributes roll up during the Attributes business. I got 30 Skills Points to upgrade the skills for Keith -- but not his Attributes. All Muscle Skills start at 6. All Zip skills start at a 5. All Smarts skills start at 2. All Chutzpah skills start at a 6. No skills can be higher than a 9 or lower than a 1. The following is the upgrades I brought for Keith with the math business in brackets as usual: 


  • Upgrading Fight to 9. (9-6=3. 30-3-27)

  • Upgrade Throw to a 9 (9-6-3. 27-3=24)

  • Upgrade Swim to a 9. (9-5=4. 24-4=20)

  • Upgrade Jump to a 9. (9-5=4. 20-4=16)

  • Upgrade Resist Fast Talk to a 6. (6-2=4. 16-4=12)

  • Upgrade See/Hear/Smell to an 8 (8-2=6. 12-6=6)

  • Upgrade Fast Talk to a 9. (9-6=3. 6-3=3)

  • Upgrade Sneak to 9. (9-6=3. 3-3=0.)


....And we are done with Keith. Below this paragraph is Keith’s full stats.



=TOON=


Name: Keith


Appearance: Keith is a 12-foot great white shark guy with usually large yellow eyes usually wearing a white tank-top with a red version of the classic skulls and bones of Jolly Rogers pirate flag.


Species: Shark


Natural Enemies: Everything.


Beliefs and Goals: “Sharks are always good as gold.”, “Eat anything that annoys me.”, “Keep my teeth looking good.” & “Try to stay in the water as much as I can.”



Attributes:

▢ Muscles: 6
▢ Zip: 5
▢ Smarts: 2

▢ Chutzpah: 6

Possessions:

▢ A sword
▢ A mirror

▢ A toothbrush
▢ A container of toothpaste
▢ A diving suit
▢ A desktop computer
▢ A female wedding outfit
▢ An airplane


Muscle Skills:

▢ Break Down Door: 6
▢ Climb: 6

▢ Flight: 9
▢ Throw: 6


Zip Skills:

▢ Dodge: 5
▢ Drive Vehicle: 5
▢ Fire Gun: 5
▢ Jump: 9
▢ Ride: 5
▢ Run: 5

▢ Swim: 9


Smart’s Skills:

▢ Hide/Spot Hidden: 2
▢ Identify Dangerous Thing: 2
▢ Read: 2
▢ Resist Fast Talk: 6
▢ See/Hear/Smell: 8
▢ Set/Disarm Trap: 2
▢ Track/Cover Tracks: 2

Chutzpah’s Skills:

▢ Fast-Talk: 9
▢ Pass/Detect Shoddy Goods: 6
▢ Sleight of Hands: 6
▢ Sneak: 9


Hit Points: 10


No comments:

Post a Comment