Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Character Creation Challenge 2022: #18 = "Meddling Kids"

 Our next tabletop game is a Repeat from last year, “Meddling Kids”. In this game, you play as a group of meddling kids similar to Mystery Inc. from the “Scooby-Doo” cartoon. Last year, I created a Brain called Cassie Cave for this game.


Step #1 is finding the PC’s Archetype. 


Question #1: Is the PC’s Archetype the following: The Jock? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 31. Yes. Works for me.



Step #2 is getting the four Stats for my PC. The four Stats in this game are the following: Strength, Moves, Smarts, and Health. I have 24 points -- but I can’t put any more than 10 in any of the Stats. I’m going to start with 4 in Smarts. 24-4=20. Next, I’m going to put 2 in Moves. 20-2=18.  Now, it’s time to put a 9 in Health. 18-9=9. I put the leftover 9 in Strength.


Step #3 is buying Abilities (which would be skills in other RPGs.). I got 26 points for my PC’s abilities. The following is what I brought for Billy Brick with the math business in brackets as usual:


  • Sporty (Freebie for being the jock)

  • Bottom Stomach (26-1-25)

  • Bug Free (25-2=23)

  • Good Eats (23-2=21)

  • Gross-Out (21-1-20)

  • Hard Headed (20-5=15)

  • Immovable (15=5=10)

  • Leadership (10-5=5)

  • Nosy (5-2=3)....


Step #4 is appearance. I’m going with the following: “Brick Brick is a tall male teenager with brown hair and green eyes usually dressed in a red tank-top, blue jeans, a pair of red socks, and a pair of blue and red sneakers.”


...And I'm done with Billy Brick, below this paragraph is Billy Brick’s full stats.



=MK=


Name: Billy Brick


Appearance: Brick Brick is a tall male teenager with brown hair and green eyes usually dressed in a red tank-top, blue jeans, a pair of red socks, and a pair of blue and red sneakers.


Archetype: Jock.


Stats:

▢ Strength: 9

▢ Moves: 2
▢ Smarts: 4
▢ Health: 9


Abilities:

▢ Sporty
▢ Bottom Stomach
▢ Bug Free
▢ Good Eats
▢ Gross-Out
▢ Hard Headed
▢ Immovable
▢ Leadership

▢ Nosey



No comments:

Post a Comment