Sunday, January 2, 2022

Character Creation Challenge 2022: #2 - "ALIEN RPG"

 With the “ALIEN RPG”, the tabletop roleplaying gamers can play in the science-fiction horror universe of the “ALIEN” movie franchise.


Step #1 is finding my PC’s career. 


Question #1: Hey, Mythic is my PC a Colonial Marine? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 97. Exceptional No. My PC is a Company Agent.


Step #2 is my PC name, I’m going with Betty Brick.


Step #3 is dealing with the Attributes. There are four Attributes in his game -- which are the following: Strength, Agility, Wits and Empathy. I get 14 points to buy numbers in the four Attributes -- but none of my Attributes can be lower than 2 and no more 4 in any Attributes with the expectation of the career’s key attribute. Wits is the Company Agent -- I will start with 5 in that business. 14-5=9. Next I’m going with 3 in Empathy. 9-3=6. I’m going with 4 in Agility. 6-4=2. I will use that last 2 points for 2 in Strength.


Step #4 is buying Skills. I get 10 Skill Points to buy skills for B.B. The following is what I brought for B.B. -- with the math business in brackets:


  • Observation 1 (10 - 1 = 9)

  • Manipulation 1 (9 - 1 = 8)

  • Command 2 (8 - 2 = 6)

  • Mobility 2 (6 -2 = 4)

  • Comtech 2 (4-2=2)

  • Piloting 2 (2-2=0)


Step #5 is choosing my PC’s Career Talent. For B.B., I’m going with Talent of “Taking Control”


Step #6 is Appearance. For B.BI'm going with the following: “Betty Brick is a tall woman with red hair  and red eyes usually dressed in a brown polo shirt, brown slacks, a pair of brown socks, and a pair of brown leather boots.”


Step #7 is to pick Betty -- since I am doing this solo -- I’m going to have to make things up. I’m going with Rydia Neck as B.B.’s pal.


Step #8 is to pick an Rival. I’m going with Aelita Stone.


Step #9 is to your Personal Agenia. I’m going with the following: “You are a nice guy, but the Company is blackmailing you to do its dirty work. Get

Even.”


Step #10 is a Signature Item. I’m going with an ancient black pearl necklace.


Step #11 is Gear business. I’m going with the following: Chrome briefcase & M4 A3 Pistol. 


Step #12 is rolling for cash. For a Company Agent for B.B -- the math problem is the following: 2d6x100=Cash. Let’s roll those two six-sided dice and find out what number they land on. The number that 2d6 shows is the following: 4. 4*100=400. That means my PC gets $400 dollars in cash.....


...And with that Betty Brick is done -- her fulls stats are below.






=ALIEN=


Name: Betty Brick


Appearance: Betty Brick is a tall woman with red hair  and red eyes usually dressed in a brown polo shirt, brown slacks, a pair of brown socks, and a pair of brown leather boots.


Career: Company Agent


Attributes:

▢ Strength: 2
▢ Agility: 4
▢ Wits:5
▢ Empathy: 3


Skills:
▢ Observation 1
▢ Manipulation 1
▢ Command 2
▢ Mobility 2
▢ Comtech 2
▢ Piloting 2


Talent: Taking Control


Buddy: Rydia Neck


Rival: Aelita Stone


Personal Agenda: You are a nice guy, but the Company is blackmailing you to do its dirty work. Get even.


Signature Item: An ancient black pearl necklace. 


Gear:
▢ Chrome briefcase
▢ M4 A3 Pistol



Cash: $400.




=ALIEN=


No comments:

Post a Comment