Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Character Creation #3: Amazing Tales

 “Amazing Tales” is a kid-friendly RPG. After all of the business with fantasy, I’m going science fiction here. I’m going with a famous name from a science-fiction cartoon, “Code Lyoko”: Aelita for the name of my PC of this one. 


Now time to ask some Mythic Question about Aelita.


Question #1: Is Aelita a Space Ranger? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 76. No.


Question #2: Is Aelita a Scientist/Inventor? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 9. Exceptional Yes. She is a scientist -- and is the best skill is “Inventing Items” which gets a twelve-sided dice or a d12 in RPG talk.


For her next best one, I think I’m going with “Knowing Things” -- which gets a ten-sided dice or a d10 in RPG talk. 


For her eight-side dice task or a d8 in RPG Talk, I’m going with “Talking With Aliens”. For her six-sided dice task or d6 in RPG Talk, I’m going with “Using Computer”.


For Aelita’s appearance: Aelita is a tall girl with purple hair with green eyes usually dressed in an orange toga and sandals.



The fulling is the full stats of Aelita, the Scientist/Inventor


=FULL STATS=

Name: “Aelita”


Appearance: Aelita is a tall girl with purple hair with green eyes usually dressed in an orange toga and sandals.



Skills:

Inventing Things: d12

Knowing Things: d10

Talking With Aliens: d8

Using Computers: d6



No comments:

Post a Comment