Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Character Creation Business #26: RetroStar

 Spectrum Games’ “RetroStar” is all about live-action science fiction shows of the 1970’s. For this one, I’m going to do a superhero show like “Wonder Woman”.


Step #1 is Background. The Background for my PC is the following: “A mermaid who loves the human race and thinks the crime and war are keeping the humans from taking care of the environment -- so she decided to come up to fight crime and war to make sure the human race can clean up the environment.”



Step #2 is Casting. This is the actor or in my PC case, the actress that plays the character in I’m making up. I have a limit of 25 words for this one. For Casting, I’m going with the following: “A nice woman with blonde hair and blue that is a great swimmer with her legs stuff in a rubber mermaid tail.”


Step #3 is Traits. The traits are the following: Adventure (fighting skills), Thought (brain skills), and Drama (will skills). I’m going with Option 3 here: 1,0 & 0. I’m going with Adventure being our mermaid’s best skill. 


Step #4 is Description. The only one that gets on is Adventure -- and I’m going with the following: “Tail-Fu.” (Dr. Thinker ducks a flying fried fish that a person who hates puns threw at him.)


Step #5 are themes. They are four themes: Thematic (I.E Stuff that had a relationship to the 1970s like President Nixon’s Watergate business), Plot (stuff related to the plot of the series), Recurring (stuff that might repeat in a series), Cheese (anything hockey like disco, roller-skatings, hippies, etc.) & SFX (Special Effects: laser guns, a wizard’s magic spell, spaceships, supercomputers, etc.) A new character like the one I’m creating is empty and if I was playing in series, will get filled in as the series goes on.


Step #6 is the Character’s Name. I’m going with “Marina” for the name of the character.



Step #7 is the Player’s Name. That would be my own name:  Dr. Fowl Thinker. 😉



And I’m finished with my “RetroStar” character, full stats are below as usual: 



=FULL STATS=


Character’s Name: “Marina” 


Player’s Name: Dr. Fowl Thinker





Background: A mermaid who loves the human race and thinks crime and war are keeping the humans from taking care of the environment -- so she decided to come up to fight crime and war to make sure the human race can clean up the environment.


Casting: “A nice woman with blonde hair and blue that is a great swimmer with her legs stuff in a rubber mermaid tail.”


Traits:

Adventure: 1 (“Tail-Fu”)

Thought: 0

Drama: 0


Themes:

Thematics:

Plot:

Cheese:

SFX: 



No comments:

Post a Comment