Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Character Creation Business #1: 17th Century Minimalist

 I well with RPG.Net business with it’s January Character Creation character, I decided to join them -- but I’m am 6 days later than the start then actual start which was January 1, 2020. But I also notice that sometime in 2021, I would lose my Google Drive if I didn’t add stuff to it - so I decide to use the Character Creation files to keep my Google Drive business.


Our first one is 17th Century Minimalist, a minimalist tabletop RPG that the PC adventuring the 17th century. 


Our first step for a PC here is roll 3d4 for the following six ability: Charisma,

Dexterity, Strength, Intelligence, and Luck.


  • Charisma’s Roll: 6

  • Dexterity’s Roll: 7

  • Strength’s Roll: 5

  • Intelligence’s Roll: 5

  • Luck’s Roll: 9 


Step #2 is to find which one of my PC’s abilities are at 5 or less and re-roll them as 1d4+12. My PC has two abilities at 5 -- Strength and Intelligence...so they get the re-rolls:


  • Strength’s Re-Roll: 13

  • Intelligence’s Re-Roll: 14.


If I didn’t have anything over 10, I need to start from the first step, but since know I have two abilities that are 10, I can plug the numbers in and move on to the next step.


For deciding which class my character is going to be, I’m going with asking Word Hill’s “Mythic Game Master Emulator”.


Question #1: Cutthroat (Rouge in D&D talk)? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 41. Yes. That works for me.


The Cutthroat gets a max hit point of 8. I roll for a normal six-sided dice or 1d6 in RPG talk for the background. The Dice Roll is the following: 6 = Street Pocket. I going with Penny as the name of the PC. 


Penny starts with the following: a black disguise, a dagger, blowgun with 8 darts (I have a roll a d8 or an eight-sided dice for this one. The Dice Number was 8 here), one 50 foot rope, 2 torches (Another roll of d8 for this one -- the Dice Number here is the following:2),  13 silver pieces (This time I have roll two ten-sided dice or 2d10 in RPG Talk for this one. The Dice Number here is the following: 13], a toolkit...


And we are done here...


......The following is the full stats of the PC


=FULL STATS=



NAME: “Penny”



CLASS:


Cutthroat



ABILITIES:


Charisma: 6

Dexterity: 7

Strength: 13

Intelligence: 14

Luck: 9


Max Hit Point: 8


Background: Street Pickpocket


Starting Equipment:

A black disguise

Dagger

Blowgun with 8 darts
One 50 feet rope

2 Torches

13 Silver Pieces

A tool kit




No comments:

Post a Comment