Thursday, January 21, 2021

Character Creation Business #21: "On The Air!"

 “On The Air” is Spectrum Games’s homage to the old radio shows of the 1920’s. 


Step #1 is to find a genre: Time to bring out Mythic for a genre. Question #1 is Fantasy? My View: 50/50. Mythic: 70. No. Question #2: Horror? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 36. Yes. Horror is the genre of the series. This sounds like an adult show. So I’m going with “The Ghost Hunter” as the name of the series.


Step #2 is to decide the Traits. They are three traits in “On The Air”: Adventure (I.E: fighting, climbing, swimming, etc.); Thought (I.E: fixing a car, disarming a bomb, remembering a little-known fact, etc.), and Drama (I.E.: tricking people, dealing with a merchant, etc.).  Question #3 does our PC have 1 good thing about him or her? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 1. Exceptional Yes. I’m going with Option C: 0,0, & 1. I’m going to be using Drama. And I’m going with Charming as Descriptor for Drama since that’s step #3 for my PC.


Step #4 is to pick a Forte for the PC, but since this is a horror series, I think I let that.


Step #5 is to figure out the gender of the PC. Question #1: Is our PC a male? My View: Very Likely. Mythic View: 8. Exceptional Yes. The name of the PC is George Grave and his appearance is the following: “George Grave is a tall man with blonde hair and blue eye usually dressed in a blue polo shirt, black slacks, a pair of white socks, and a pair of blue rain boots.”



...And we are done, full stats are below as usual:

=FULL STATS=


Name: “George Grave”


Appearance: George Grave is a tall man with blonde hair and blue eye usually dressed in a blue polo shirt, black slacks, a pair of white socks, and a pair of blue rain boots.



Show: “The Ghost Hunter”


Traits:

Adventure: 0

Thought: 0
Drama: 1(Charming)



No comments:

Post a Comment