Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Character Creation Business Day #27: Primetime Adventures

 “Primetime Adventure” is a game of making characters for a fictional television show airs somewhere from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM a.ka Primetime!


Step #1 is to get a series. I’m grabbing a box of cards since I don’t have an idea for a series. I got three cards. The first card is 3 of Diamond which means the following: Middle Ages. The second card is the 2 of Diamonds which means the following: Aliens. The third card is 7 of Spades which means the following: Mansion. The series called: “Arthura, a planet of human-like aliens that rule a medieval planet from a castle.”



Step #2 is get is get a character. My character is Lady Minvera, a teenage noble.


Step #3 is to get an Issue. Trying not to be a workaholic. 



Step #4 is an Impulse. I’m going with Short Fuse.


Step #5 is to figure how long the series is -  and will decide on how long my story arc is going to be. For this one, I’m sticking with the classic 5 episode business,


Step #6 is to figure out which episodes my character’s arc plays out. Not counting the pilot episode which has all characters at 2.  One episode has to at 2, two episodes at 1, and one episode at 3. 



Step #7 is to get an Edge. I going with Very Rich.



Step #8 is a Connection. I’m going with Sir Robin Moodstone, the head of the Planet Knights


Step #9 is Nemesis, which I don’t have an idea so I skip that one.


Step #10 is a Personal Set. I’m going with the following: Lady Minvera’s bedroom.


..And with that, I’m done with my latest character, full stats are below as usual.




=FULL STATS:


Name: “Lady Minvera”



Series: Arthura


Concept: A teenage noble


Issue: Trying to be a workaholic.


Impulse: Short Fuse.


Story Arcs Hooks

PILOT: 2

EP 2: 2

EP 3: 1

EP 4: 1

EP 5: 3



Edge:

Very Rich


Connection:
Sir Robin Moonstone,  head of the knights


Personal Set:
Lady Minvera’s bedroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment