Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Character Creation Business #6: Boot Hill 3rd Edition

 TSR’s “Boot Hill” is their take on the “Western” genre. I'm using their 3rd Edition. They are five Attributes in Boot Hill:  Strength, Coordination, Observation, Stature & Luck.  To find that, I need to roll 2d10 get numbers as well as modifiers for each business.



  • Strength’s Roll: 8. Strength’s Modifier’s Roll: 15 = +1. Strength’s Total: 9.

  • Coordination’s Roll: 12. Coordination’s Modifier’s Roll: 19 = +0. Coordination’s Total: 12

  • Observation’s Roll: 12. Observation’s Modifier’s Roll: 15 = +1. Observation’s Totall: 13

  • Stature’s Roll: 17. Stature’s Modifier’s Roll’s: 10 = +3. Stature’s Division Time: 19/2 = 9.5. That’s 10.

  • Luck’s Roll: 5. Luck’s Modifier’s Roll: 13 = +2. Luck’s Divison Time: 7/2 = 3.5. That’s 4. 


How many skills do my PC get? I have to add up the attributes to find the number of skill I get for my PC.


9 + 12 = 21 + 13 = 34 + 10 = 44 + 4 = 48. 48 is my total. 8 is the number I skill I can grab for my PC. I will ask Mythic which ones my PC will have


Question #1: Accounting? My View: 50/50. Mythic View:41. Yes. 


Question #2: Artillerist? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 74. No.


Question #3: Artist? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 8. Exceptional Yes.  And Assaying is grabbed for my PC as well. 


Question #4: Bartending? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 71. No.


Question #5: Bureaucracy? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 93. Exceptional No. Carpentry is not one of the PC skills as well.


Question #6: Chemistry? My view: 50/50. Mythic View: 35. Yes. 


Question #7: Civil Engineering? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 58. No.


Question #8: Cooking? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 4. Exceptional Yes. Cow Handling is grabbed as well.


Question #9: Dentistry? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 15. Yes.


Question #10: Entertainer? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 59. No.


Question #11: Explosives? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 47. Yes. Skills are done...and I figured out that my PC is right hand.



For my character name, I’m going with Flint Stone. (Dr. Thinker dodges a flying cow from a person who hates puns.)


For Flint’s appearance: Flint is a tall African-American man with black hair and blue eyes usually dress in a white cowboy hat, blue shirt, brown vest, a black leather belt with a golden buckle, blue jeans, a pair of white socks, and a pair of green snake-skin boots.





..And I did the impossible! I did 6 characters today for 6 different RPGs! 




=FULL STATS=-



Name: “Flint Stone”



Appearance:  Flint is a tall African-American man with black hair and blue eyes usually dress in a white cowboy hat, blue shirt, brown vest, a black leather belt with a golden buckle, blue jeans, a pair of white socks, and a pair of green snake-skin boots.




Attributes

Strength: 9

Coordination: 12
Observation: 13

Stature: 10

Luck: 4


Skills:

Accounting

Artist

Assaying

Chemistry 

Cooking

Cow Handing

Dentistry

Explosives


Handedness: Right




No comments:

Post a Comment