Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Character Creation Business #12: Faery Tale

 “Faery Tale” is a tabletop game where you play as fairies. 


Time to bring out the Mythic for some questions to be answered by it, Question #1: Is my fairy a female? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 30. Yes.


Question #2: Is my fairy a Pixie? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 1. Exceptional Yes. That means I get the following Attributes for her: Body 1; Mind 2; & Spirit 2.... ....As well as the following Innate Gifts: Flying & Pixie Dust... And her name is Sun.


I get to spend 3 points to up my Attributes. That Body of 1 is annoying the living daylights out of me. I send 2 points to get up to 3. Question #3: Should I send my last point for Mind? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 32. Yes. Works for me.


Step #3 is I have 5 points to buy for Gifts. The following is what I brought for Sun for Other Gifts with the math business in brackets as usual.


  • Acrobat (5 - 2 = 3)

  • Brave (3 - 1 = 2)

  • Charming (2 - 1 = 1)

  • Clever (1 - 1 = 0)



..And I'm done with Sun, full stats are below as usual.



=FULL STATS=


Name: “Sun”


Type: Pixie


Gender: Female


Attributes:

Body: 3

Mind: 3

Spirit: 2


Innate Gifts:

Flying

Pixie Dust


Other Gifts:

Acrobat

Brave

Charming 

Clever


No comments:

Post a Comment