Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Character Creation Business #4: Basic Action Super Heroes

 “Basic Action Super Heroes” a.k.a “B.A.S.H.”, is one of the many possibles tabletop games that tabletop game players can use to play superheroes. 


Step #1 is to find out the total of stats. That will be done with “Mythic”.


Question #1: Mystery Men? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 82. No.


Question #2: Street Level? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 92. Exceptional No. The level of my hero is World Class and I get 200 Character Points. Half for it for my PC’s stats while the other half will be my PC’s powers.


Now, a stat of 0 is free. Stats cost 2 Character Points. 


Brawn: 5 * 2 = 10. 200 - 10 = 190

Mind: 5 * 2 = 10. 190 - 10 = 180

Agility: 2 * 2 = 4. 180 - 4 = 176. 


Question #2: Does my hero have a weakness? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 69. No. So that means my heroes have no weakness.


The following are the power I took for my hero with the math business in brackets.


  • Flight 5 [176 - 5 = 171]

  • Super Speed 5 [171 - 5 = 166]



The following are the skills I take for my heroes.


Physical Skills: Acting, Singing, Swimming, Play Instrument, & Acrobatics

Mental Skills: Legends, History, Questioning, Piloting & Tracking



I’m going with a mermaid. So, Advantage of Appeal would look good for my mermaid hero’s advantage. For the mermaid’s Disadvantage, I’m going with Public ID.


I have put the rest of the 166 Character Points as Hero Points. And for the final business, get a Metal Malfunction. I think I go with “To avoid being bored” for Metal Malfunction.


I’m going with Hydra for the name of the mermaid.


As for Hydra’s appearance, I’m going with the following: Hydra is a green-skin mermaid with pink hair, natural yellow eyes, and a black mermaid tail usually dressed in a yellow toga.









The following are the full stats for my character.


=FULL STATS:


Name: Hydra


Appearance: Hydra is a green-skin mermaid with pink hair, natural yellow eyes, and a black mermaid tail usually dressed in a yellow toga.



Stats:

Brawn: 5

Mind: 5

Agility: 2


Powers:

Flight: 5

Super Speed: 5


Skills:

Acting

Acrobatics

History

Legends

Piloting

Play Instruments

Questioning

Singing

Swimming

Tracking


Advantage: 

Appeal


Disadvantage:

Public ID.


Hero Points: 166


Metal Malfunction: “To avoid being bored”



No comments:

Post a Comment